As of July 1, 2021, the new DTE100's (Conveyance forms with bar code) are required.
Modernizing Morrow County
More efficient & transparent display of data
with continued "Public First" Service!
- Refreshed : Use the search bar, advanced search, or map to look up any property in the county to view its tax appraisal and payment history.
- Enhanced: Forms, information pages, sales reports and the conveyance calculator are available on the links at the top right hand corner of the page.
- New: The Tax Estimator & Conveyance Fee Estimator will calculate your annual property tax amounts based on current tax rates and a property valuation you specify. Click HERE to get started!
Morrow County Auditor Patricia K. Davies
"Public First" Notice:
- 2020 Property Valuation Questions & Answers - learn more at 2020 Update Story Map - Click Here
- Real Estate Appraisers are out looking at newly constructed buildings in the summer months. All appraisers have identification, so ask them for their County picture ID. Call 419-946-4060 if you have questions.
- CAUV Annual Inspections: Morrow County Soil & Water staff are in the field all summer inspecting parcels for new CAUV applications, pastures and woodlands. The S&W staff drive a County vehicle and have identification. Call 419-946-4060 if you have questions.
In 2021, the Morrow County Budget Commission will meet monthly on the second Monday and as needed on the fourth Monday, except per ORC in February and August on the First Monday of the month, at 1:00 pm in the Morrow County Auditor’s Office located at 48 East High Street, Room 7, Mount Gilead, OH 43338. All Special Meetings will be advertised 24 hours in advance by posted public notice at
The office of the Board shall be open every day from eight thirty (8:30) a.m. to four (4) p.m., Saturday, Sundays and legal holidays excluded. The Board shall consist of the Auditor, Treasurer, and a member of the Board of County Commissioners selected by the Board of County Commissioners or their statutorily appointed designees. The Board shall be in continuous session and open for the transaction of business during the business hours herein provided. All sessions shall be open to the public and sessions of the Board shall stand and be adjourned without further notice thereof on its record.